Just a one hour flight from Melbourne OR overnight on the Spirit of Tasmania, Camp Banksia at Port Sorell near Devonport Tasmania may be no further away than many parts of Victoria.
- 150 bed accommodation right by the beach
- Large sunny dining / meeting room
- Tennis courts, indoor basketball court, playing fields
- Kayaks, canoes, bicycles
- 15 minutes from airport and ferry terminal
- Many attractions nearby: Chocolate factory, cheese factory, Cradle Mountain, Town of Murals, National Parks, Tasmazia, limestone caves, waterfalls and rainforests.
NEW For 2011
A full program of Nature Based School Activities led by a Tasmanian Parks and Wildlife Discovery Ranger has just been launched. Being aligned with the school curriculum these activities compliment classroom learning.
Activities include little penguin colony viewing, water watch study, mini beasts, bush survival skills, compass work and orienteering plus much more. Contact the office for the full program.
Fully catered camps from just $51.50 per 24 hours for 12 to 16 year olds
More information at: